Location: Gomez Farias S/N, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, 23453
Your vacation just got easier! Each rental with Cabo Platinum is complete with a Personal Concierge who will manage a full itinerary for your group. This local expert will connect with you after your booking is confirmed and help arrange everything: transportation, chefs, butlers, grocery delivery, activities, restaurants, yachts, and more. They will be at the villa when you arrive, on-call during your stay, and see you off at your departure. Feel safe, confident with your vacation, and best of all, relaxed.
Hacienda Residences & Beach Club Resort is one of the most exclusive destinations in all of Cabo San Lucas. Directly located on Medano Beach and steps away from the famous IGY Marina, you'll love the location as this residence is a short walk to restaurants, shopping, nightlife, and more.
This expansive 4-bedroom/3.5 bath luxury suite was carefully designed to maximize aesthetic, appeal and comfort. Located on the 2nd floor of building 1, the terrace and main living area provide a panoramic view of the entire Medano Beach and Lands End. Relax on the large wrap-around terrace that surrounds your suite or enjoy the amazing views from every room.
This four-bedroom suite can accommodate up to 8 people in comfort. The first master bedroom has a king-size bed with views of the ocean and an en-suite bathroom that has dual sinks, a shower, and a large soaking tub. In the second suite, there is a queen-size bed, an ocean view, and an en-suite bathroom. In the third bedroom, you'll find a king bed (that can be converted to two twin beds) and a private bath. The fourth bedroom is made up of 2 twin beds (which can be pushed together to a king). With the four large bedrooms, three of which have their own separate bathrooms, you can have the privacy you desire while enjoying the experience with your family and friends.
This luxury suite has considered your every need, from light daily maid service to top-of-the-line toiletries included in each bathroom. Once you step outside your impeccable suite, The Hacienda Beach Club & Resort boasts a world-class fitness center with yoga, spinning, and pilates classes. Make sure to visit the spa for a massage or facial before hitting the beautiful infinity pool overlooking the beach. If your toes are craving some sand, your beach valet will provide lounge chairs and umbrellas. You also have access to kayaking, beach ping pong, and stand up paddleboarding. After your long day of fun in the sun, you may not feel like cooking in your suite--not a problem. Just head down to the resort's very own signature Hacienda Cocina y Cantina bar and restaurant to be treated to some of the best local and regional cuisine. Hacienda provides the privacy and comfort of an executive luxury suite along with all of the resort amenities.
Bed arrangement has the ability to convert a king bed into 2 twins, for a total of 1 king, 1 queen, and 4 twin beds. 2 bedroom option available, inquire for special pricing.
Your trip is complete with light daily housekeeping and a Cabo Platinum Personal Concierge.
* Nightly rate does not include 19% Govt IVA.
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- No Events without prior written approval from Cabo Platinum (Guests cannot exceed the original number as specified in the Rental Agreement)
- Guests must adhere to all of the rules of the community, such as noise ordinance, respect of the security guards, etc.
- Any existing damages (previous to rental) must be reported to Cabo Platinum within 24 hours of arrival.
- Principal guest must be at least 25 years of age unless given written permission by Cabo Platinum prior to arrival.
- No outside contracted services as this would jeopardize our guests' safety and security deposit. This includes chefs, butlers, masseuse, etc. Ask your concierge to help you book any additional services that you desire. This is mandated for your protection. All of our service providers receive a thorough background check and are verified with Homeowners.
- Your Cabo Platinum villa rental includes a personal concierge. This Local Expert will help plan and book all of your restaurant reservations, activities, chef services, yacht charters, grocery pre-stock, and more. They will be at your residence to check you in and perform a final walk-thru during departure, as well as be "on-call" and available while you are in Cabo.
- Cabo Platinum has a strict cancellation/no refund policy. If you have a special consideration, please call us so we can discuss the best option for your vacation.
King Size Bed
No pets allowed
Satellite or Cable (TV)
Deck Patio (uncovered)
by Melissa Polsonon 2020-01-20
Couldn't have been happier!-Great staff, beautiful place!
by Michael Youssefon 2019-08-05
The perfect vacation!!!!!-Driving from the airport to the beautiful Hacienda we were greeted by our awesome personal concierge Eric and he was awesome. He filled up our fridge with 3 different types of beer complimentary. The house is authentic Mexican with modern touches. The views are just dreamy and they have the sliding doors that opens up all the way and suddenly the inside becomes outside. Super clean and all the furniture were comfortable. We are really sad to leave but back to reality. I really hate to put 4 stars on this condo and my only complain is not the condo it's the next door hotel was like a party hotel and it was so loud in the middle of the night and the music kept going until 2pm. The condo was building 1 on the north side of the Hacienda so I was really thinking that's the reason why it was really loud but then I heard other people on the south side were saying it was so loud as well. I really think it was just the spring break time because we stayed in the Hacienda before and it was not loud at all It was super quite and peaceful. Can't wait to go back again at the same condo....
by Dan Pahlischon 2019-08-05
THE Best Service-We had a great time, experience, etc. and our host was very gracious and hospitable. She even worked hard to track down our toddler's favorite doll 20 minutes before our departure! :) It could gotten caught up in the laundry services and she tracked it down with very little notice...
by Alexandra Hinkleon 2019-08-05
WOW!! Couldn't have had a better experience-Beautiful Home! Great indoor/outdoor space. Relaxing resort, great service and a peaceful environment. Our family loved it. The living room was a nice size to use as a shared space while the bedrooms were private. I would recommend for families traveling together.