Location: 1218 South Pacific St, Oceanside, California, 92054
The Pacific Bungalow is now open for ALL GUESTS to book their beach getaways!
San Diego County has entered Stage 3 of their phased re-opening plan! This means that vacation rentals, beaches and most shops, restaurants, bars, wineries, breweries and more are now open. Facial coverings are required to enter all open businesses, and when in public when within 6 feet of others outside of your party. Our professional housekeeping staff has adopted enhanced procedures to ensure the units are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each and every stay. Guests are able to self-check-in with a door code individual to their stay and without direct interaction with the host.
Stretch out on the hammock in the landscaped backyard and fall asleep to the sound of the waves crashing. This remodeled beach bungalow has a soothing blue palette, a private entrance tiny house and ocean views from the front porch.
Property includes one-bedroom main house, guest room tiny house & enclosed backyard. The main home includes a bedroom with queen bed, queen sofa bed, bathroom, full kitchen and private patio. Tiny house in backyard includes private entrance, queen bed, kitchenette and bathroom.
Property accommodates four guests comfortably, however up to six guests are permitted with an extra charge after four guests. Turnover fee is non-negotiable as it is paid directly to the third party cleaning & linen services whom professionally clean our units between each and every stay.
Per the City of Oceanside Short-Term Rental (STR) Ordinance, Sec. 24.7.m, a two-night minimum is required for all stays. A longer minimum may apply for holidays and special events.
Please note that the property has same-day turnover, therefore we do NOT allow for early check-in or late check-out as our cleaning & maintenance staff rely on that window of time to prepare the unit for the upcoming stay.
Up to two dogs (75 lbs combined) are welcome to accompany their owners on a beach getaway.
The property is designed for guests to relax and unwind next to the Pacific. Please note that strictly no events, parties, weddings or photo shoots are permitted at this bungalow.
- We accept Amex, Mastercard and Visa
- Credit card must have an expiration date later than the date of arrival
- 50% of the total is due at the time of booking & the remaining 50% due 30 days before arrival (which our system will automatically charge to the card on file). If the arrival date is less than 30 days out, the entire amount would be due at booking.
- Charges will appear on credit card statement as 'Oceanside Properties'
- Credit card will be kept on file for incidentals.
- For a full refund of accommodation fees, cancellations must be made at least 14 full days prior to 4pm PST check in time of arrival date. For a 50% refund of accommodation fees, cancellations must be made 7 full days prior to 4pm PST check in time of arrival date. If cancellation is made less than 7 days in advance or if guest decides to leave early after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded.
- Please contact host to process cancellation and void door code.